Chapter 26. Anti-Ischemic Drugs
- Salim Yusuf1,
- John A Cairns2,
- A John Camm3,
- Ernest L Fallen4 and
- Bernard J Gersh5
Published Online: 4 OCT 2007
Copyright © BMJ Books 1998, 2003
Evidence-based Cardiology, Second Edition
How to Cite
Opie, L. H. (2002) Anti-Ischemic Drugs, in Evidence-based Cardiology, Second Edition (eds S. Yusuf, J. A. Cairns, A. J. Camm, E. L. Fallen and B. J. Gersh), BMJ Books, London, UK. doi: 10.1002/9780470986882.ch26
Heart and Stroke Foundation of Ontario Research Chair, Senior Scientist of the Canadian Institute of Health Research, Director of Cardiology and Professor of Medicine, McMaster, University, Hamilton Health Sciences, Hamilton, Canada
Dean, Faculty of Medicine, University of British Columbia, Vancouver, Canada
Professor of Clinical Cardiology and Chief, Department of Cardiological Sciences, St George's Hospital Medical School, London, UK
Professor Emeritus, McMaster University, Faculty of Health Sciences, Hamilton, Canada
Consultant in Cardiovascular Diseases and Internal Medicine, Mayo Clinic; Professor of Medicine, Mayo Medical School, Rochester, Minnesota, USA
- Published Online: 4 OCT 2007
- Published Print: 20 NOV 2002
Print ISBN: 9780727916990
Online ISBN: 9780470986882
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Chapter for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Type your institution's name in the box below. If your institution is a Wiley customer, it will appear in the list of suggested institutions and you will be able to log in to access content. Some users may also log in directly via OpenAthens.
Please note that there are currently a number of duplicate entries in the list of institutions. We are actively working on fixing this issue and apologize for any inconvenience caused.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!