Chapter 32. Special Innovative or New, Therapeutic Catheterization Procedures and Devices
- Charles E. Mullins MD
Published Online: 4 OCT 2007
Copyright © 2006 Charles E. Mullins
Cardiac Catheterization in Congenital Heart Disease: Pediatric and Adult
How to Cite
Mullins, C. E. (ed) (2007) Special Innovative or New, Therapeutic Catheterization Procedures and Devices, in Cardiac Catheterization in Congenital Heart Disease: Pediatric and Adult, Blackwell Publishing, Oxford, UK. doi: 10.1002/9780470986967.ch32
Professor of Pediatrics, Baylor College of Medicine, Texas Children's Hospital, Houston, Texas, USA
- Published Online: 4 OCT 2007
- Published Print: 16 DEC 2005
Print ISBN: 9781405122009
Online ISBN: 9780470986967
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Chapter for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
If your institution is a registered Wiley Online Library customer, you can log in under your institution's name to see our content. This access is provided by Shibboleth or Athens.
Type your institution's name in the box below. If your institution is a Wiley customer, it will appear in the list of suggested institutions.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!