Chapter 39. Assessment of Quality of Life in Hematopoietic Cell Transplantation Recipients
- Karl G. Blume MD1,
- Stephen J. Forman MD2,
- Frederick R. Appelbaum MD3
Published Online: 26 OCT 2007
Copyright © 2004 by Blackwell Publishing Ltd
Thomas' Hematopoietic Cell Transplantation, Third Edition
How to Cite
Syrjala, K. (2007) Assessment of Quality of Life in Hematopoietic Cell Transplantation Recipients, in Thomas' Hematopoietic Cell Transplantation, Third Edition (eds K. G. Blume, S. J. Forman and F. R. Appelbaum), Blackwell Publishing Ltd, Oxford, UK. doi: 10.1002/9780470987070.ch39
Professor of Medicine, Division of Bone Marrow Transplantation, Department of Medicine, Stanford University, Stanford, California
Director, Department of Hematology and Bone Marrow Transplantation; Staff Physician, Division of Medical Oncology and Therapeutics Research, City of Hope Comprehensive Cancer Center, Duarte, California
Member and Director, Clinical Research Division, Fred Hutchinson Cancer Research Center; Professor and Head, Division of Medical Oncology, University of Washington School of Medicine, Seattle, Washington
- Published Online: 26 OCT 2007
- Published Print: 4 DEC 2003
Print ISBN: 9781405112567
Online ISBN: 9780470987070
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Chapter for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
If your institution is a registered Wiley Online Library customer, you can log in under your institution's name to see our content. This access is provided by Shibboleth or Athens.
Type your institution's name in the box below. If your institution is a Wiley customer, it will appear in the list of suggested institutions.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!