Chapter 21. Neurologic Basis for Sympathetically Maintained Pain: Causalgia and Reflex Sympathetic Dystrophy
- Rodney A. White MD1 and
- Larry H. Hollier MD2
Published Online: 4 OCT 2007
Copyright © 2005 by Blackwell Publishing
Vascular Surgery: Basic Science and Clinical Correlations, Second Edition
How to Cite
Scoccianti, M. and White, R. A. (2005) Neurologic Basis for Sympathetically Maintained Pain: Causalgia and Reflex Sympathetic Dystrophy, in Vascular Surgery: Basic Science and Clinical Correlations, Second Edition (eds R. A. White and L. H. Hollier), Blackwell Publishing, Malden, Massachusetts, USA. doi: 10.1002/9780470987094.ch21
Professor of Surgery, UCLA School of Medicine, Chief, Division of Vascular Surgery, Harbor-UCLA Medical Center, Torrance, California
Dean, Louisiana State University School of Medicine in New Orleans, New Orleans, Louisiana
- Published Online: 4 OCT 2007
- Published Print: 15 MAR 2005
Print ISBN: 9781405122023
Online ISBN: 9780470987094
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Chapter for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!