Chapter 33. Magnetic Resonance Imaging
- Rodney A. White MD1 and
- Larry H. Hollier MD2
Published Online: 4 OCT 2007
Copyright © 2005 by Blackwell Publishing
Vascular Surgery: Basic Science and Clinical Correlations, Second Edition
How to Cite
Saloner, D., van Tyen, R., Anderson, C. M. and Caputo, G. R. (2005) Magnetic Resonance Imaging, in Vascular Surgery: Basic Science and Clinical Correlations, Second Edition (eds R. A. White and L. H. Hollier), Blackwell Publishing, Malden, Massachusetts, USA. doi: 10.1002/9780470987094.ch33
Professor of Surgery, UCLA School of Medicine, Chief, Division of Vascular Surgery, Harbor-UCLA Medical Center, Torrance, California
Dean, Louisiana State University School of Medicine in New Orleans, New Orleans, Louisiana
- Published Online: 4 OCT 2007
- Published Print: 15 MAR 2005
Print ISBN: 9781405122023
Online ISBN: 9780470987094
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Chapter for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Type your institution's name in the box below. If your institution is a Wiley customer, it will appear in the list of suggested institutions and you will be able to log in to access content. Some users may also log in directly via OpenAthens.
Please note that there are currently a number of duplicate entries in the list of institutions. We are actively working on fixing this issue and apologize for any inconvenience caused.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!