Chapter 1. A History of the Science of Pigmentation
- James J. Nordlund1,
- Raymond E. Boissy2,
- Vincent J. Hearing3,
- Richard A. King4,
- William S. Oetting5 and
- Jean-Paul Ortonne6
Published Online: 26 OCT 2007
Copyright © 2006 Blackwell Publishing Ltd
The Pigmentary System: Physiology and Pathophysiology, Second Edition
How to Cite
Klaus, S. N. (2006) A History of the Science of Pigmentation, in The Pigmentary System: Physiology and Pathophysiology, Second Edition (eds J. J. Nordlund, R. E. Boissy, V. J. Hearing, R. A. King, W. S. Oetting and J.-P. Ortonne), Blackwell Publishing Ltd, Oxford, UK. doi: 10.1002/9780470987100.ch1
Dermatologist and Professor Emeritus, Group Health Associates, Cincinnati, OH, USA
Professor of Dermatology and Cell Biology, University of Cincinnati College of Medicine, Cincinnati, OH, USA
Chief, Pigment Cell Biology Section, Laboratory of Cell Biology, National Institutes of Health, Bethesda, MD, USA
Director, Genetics Division, Department of Medicine, Institute of Human Genetics, University of Minnesota, Minneapolis, MN, USA
Associate Professor, Genetics Division, Department of Medicine Institute of Human Genetics, University of Minnesota, Minneapolis, MN, USA
Professor of Dermatology and Chairman, Department of Dermatology, University of Nice-Sophia Antipolis, Nice, France
- Published Online: 26 OCT 2007
- Published Print: 25 APR 2006
Print ISBN: 9781405120340
Online ISBN: 9780470987100
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Chapter for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!