Chapter 13. Inhibitors to Factor VIII/IX: Treatment of Inhibitors—Immune Tolerance Induction
- Christine A. Lee MA, MD, DSc (Med), FRCP, FRCPath1,
- Erik E. Berntorp MD, PhD2,
- W. Keith Hoots MD3 and
- Louis M. Aledort MD4
Published Online: 4 OCT 2007
Copyright © 2005 by Blackwell Publishing Ltd
Textbook of Hemophilia
How to Cite
Hay, C. R.M. (2005) Inhibitors to Factor VIII/IX: Treatment of Inhibitors—Immune Tolerance Induction, in Textbook of Hemophilia (eds C. A. Lee, E. E. Berntorp, W. K. Hoots and L. M. Aledort), Blackwell Publishing Ltd, Oxford, UK. doi: 10.1002/9780470987124.ch13
Professor of Haemophilia, Director and Consultant Haematologist, Haemophilia Centre and Haemostasis Unit, The Royal Free Hospital, London, UK
Professor of Hemophilia, Lund University;, Director, Department of Coagulation Disorders, Malmö University Hospital, Malmö, Sweden
Professor of Pediatrics, University of Texas M.D. Anderson Cancer Center;, Professor of Pediatrics and Internal Medicine, University of Texas Medical School at Houston;, Medical Director, Gulf States Hemophilia and Thrombophilia Center, Houston, TX, USA
The Mary Weinfeld Professor of Clinical Research in Hemophilia, Mount Sinai School of Medicine, New York, NY, USA
- Published Online: 4 OCT 2007
- Published Print: 12 JAN 2005
Print ISBN: 9781405127691
Online ISBN: 9780470987124
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Chapter for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!