Chapter 27. Natural History and Experimental Models
- Howard Thomas BSc PhD FRCP FRCpath FMedSci Professor1,
- Stanley Lemon Professor2 and
- Arie Zuckerman MD, DSc, FRCP, FRCPath, FMedSci, Dip. Bact Professor3
Published Online: 26 OCT 2007
Copyright © 2005 by Blackwell Publishing Ltd
Viral Hepatitis, Third Edition
How to Cite
Farci, P., Bukh, J. and Purcell, R. H. (2005) Natural History and Experimental Models, in Viral Hepatitis, Third Edition (eds H. Thomas, S. Lemon and A. Zuckerman), Blackwell Publishing Ltd, Oxford, UK. doi: 10.1002/9780470987131.ch27
Dean (Clinical) Faculty of Medicine, Imperial College, Department of Medicine, Queen Elizabeth Queen Mother Wing, St Mary's Hospital Medical School, London UK
Dean of Medicine, Department of Microbiology & Immunology & Internal Medicine, University of Texas Medical Branch, Galveston, Texas, USA
The Royal Free Hospital of Medicine, Rowland Hill Street, London, UK
- Published Online: 26 OCT 2007
- Published Print: 12 JUL 2005
Print ISBN: 9781405130059
Online ISBN: 9780470987131
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Chapter for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!