Chapter 31. Progression of Fibrosis
- Howard Thomas BSc PhD FRCP FRCpath FMedSci Professor1,
- Stanley Lemon Professor2 and
- Arie Zuckerman MD, DSc, FRCP, FRCPath, FMedSci, Dip. Bact Professor3
Published Online: 26 OCT 2007
Copyright © 2005 by Blackwell Publishing Ltd
Viral Hepatitis, Third Edition
How to Cite
Poynard, T., Ratziu, V., Benhamou, Y., Thabut, D. and Moussalli, J. (2007) Progression of Fibrosis, in Viral Hepatitis, Third Edition (eds H. Thomas, S. Lemon and A. Zuckerman), Blackwell Publishing Ltd, Oxford, UK. doi: 10.1002/9780470987131.ch31
Dean (Clinical) Faculty of Medicine, Imperial College, Department of Medicine, Queen Elizabeth Queen Mother Wing, St Mary's Hospital Medical School, London UK
Dean of Medicine, Department of Microbiology & Immunology & Internal Medicine, University of Texas Medical Branch, Galveston, Texas, USA
The Royal Free Hospital of Medicine, Rowland Hill Street, London, UK
- Published Online: 26 OCT 2007
- Published Print: 12 JUL 2005
Print ISBN: 9781405130059
Online ISBN: 9780470987131
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Chapter for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Type your institution's name in the box below. If your institution is a Wiley customer, it will appear in the list of suggested institutions and you will be able to log in to access content. Some users may also log in directly via OpenAthens.
Please note that there are currently a number of duplicate entries in the list of institutions. We are actively working on fixing this issue and apologize for any inconvenience caused.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!