Chapter 58. Before and Since the Discovery of Australia Antigen: A Chronological Review of Viral Hepatitis
- Howard Thomas BSc PhD FRCP FRCpath FMedSci Professor1,
- Stanley Lemon Professor2 and
- Arie Zuckerman MD, DSc, FRCP, FRCPath, FMedSci, Dip. Bact Professor3
Published Online: 26 OCT 2007
Copyright © 2005 by Blackwell Publishing Ltd
Viral Hepatitis, Third Edition
How to Cite
Mortimer, P. P. and Zuckerman, A. J. (2005) Before and Since the Discovery of Australia Antigen: A Chronological Review of Viral Hepatitis, in Viral Hepatitis, Third Edition (eds H. Thomas, S. Lemon and A. Zuckerman), Blackwell Publishing Ltd, Oxford, UK. doi: 10.1002/9780470987131.ch58
Dean (Clinical) Faculty of Medicine, Imperial College, Department of Medicine, Queen Elizabeth Queen Mother Wing, St Mary's Hospital Medical School, London UK
Dean of Medicine, Department of Microbiology & Immunology & Internal Medicine, University of Texas Medical Branch, Galveston, Texas, USA
The Royal Free Hospital of Medicine, Rowland Hill Street, London, UK
- Published Online: 26 OCT 2007
- Published Print: 12 JUL 2005
Print ISBN: 9781405130059
Online ISBN: 9780470987131
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Chapter for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!