Chapter 13. Role of Maintenance Treatment in Childhood Acute Myeloid Leukemia
- Ross Pinkerton1,
- Katherine Matthay3,
- AG Shankar2 and
- Katherine Matthay3
Published Online: 4 OCT 2007
Copyright © 2007 by Blackwell Publishing
Evidence-based Pediatric Oncology, Second Edition
How to Cite
Saha, V. and Chessells, J. (2007) Role of Maintenance Treatment in Childhood Acute Myeloid Leukemia, in Evidence-based Pediatric Oncology, Second Edition (eds R. Pinkerton, K. Matthay, A. Shankar and K. Matthay), Blackwell Publishing, Oxford, UK. doi: 10.1002/9780470987148.ch13
Childrens Cancer Unit, Mater Childrens Hospital, Raymond Terrace, Brisbane, Australia
Department of Paediatric and Adolescent Oncology, University College of London NHS Trust, London, UK
Department of Pediatric Oncology, University of California at San Francisco, San Francisco, CA, USA
- Published Online: 4 OCT 2007
- Published Print: 13 APR 2007
Print ISBN: 9781405142687
Online ISBN: 9780470987148
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Chapter for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!