Chapter 34. Mental Health Services
- Steven R. Hirsch MD FRCP FRCPsych1 and
- Daniel R. Weinberger MD2
Published Online: 25 OCT 2007
Copyright © 1995, 2003 by Blackwell Science Ltd
Schizophrenia, Second Edition
How to Cite
Muijen, M., Holloway, F. and Goldman, H. (2003) Mental Health Services, in Schizophrenia, Second Edition (eds S. R. Hirsch and D. R. Weinberger), Blackwell Science Ltd, Oxford, UK. doi: 10.1002/9780470987353.ch34
Professor of Psychiatry Emeritus, Division of Neuroscience and Psychological Medicine Imperial College Faculty of Medicine and Director of Teaching Governance, West London Mental Health NHS Trust London, UK
Chief, Clinical Brain Disorders Branch Intramural Research Program National Institute of Mental Health Bethesda MD 20982, USA
- Published Online: 25 OCT 2007
- Published Print: 3 JAN 2003
Print ISBN: 9780632063888
Online ISBN: 9780470987353
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Chapter for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!