Chapter 2.8. Novel Therapies in Asthma: Long-Acting β2-Agonists Inhaled Corticosteroids
- Peter G. Gibson1,
- Michael Abramson2,
- Richard Wood-Baker3,
- Jimmy Volmink4,
- Michael Hensley5 and
- Ulrich Costabel6
Published Online: 25 OCT 2007
Copyright © 2005 by Blackwell Publishing Ltd
Evidence-based Respiratory Medicine
How to Cite
Marks, N. A. and Ind, P. W. (2005) Novel Therapies in Asthma: Long-Acting β2-Agonists Inhaled Corticosteroids, in Evidence-based Respiratory Medicine (eds P. G. Gibson, M. Abramson, R. Wood-Baker, J. Volmink, M. Hensley and U. Costabel), Blackwell Publishing Ltd, Oxford, UK. doi: 10.1002/9780470987377.ch17
John Hunter Hospital, Newcastle, New South Wales, Australia
Monash University, Central & Eastern Clinical School, The Alfred, Melbourne, Victoria, Australia
University of Tasmania, Hobart, Tasmania, Australia
University of Cape Town, Cape Town, South Africa
University of Newcastle, Newcastle, New South Wales, Australia
Ruhrlandklinik, Essen, Germany
- Published Online: 25 OCT 2007
- Published Print: 22 NOV 2005
Print ISBN: 9780727916051
Online ISBN: 9780470987377
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Chapter for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!