Chapter 32. Bronchiolitis
- Virginia A Moyer1,
- Elizabeth J Elliott2,
- Ruth Gilbert3,
- Terry Klassen4,
- Stuart Logan5,
- Craig Mellis6,
- David J Henderson-Smart7 and
- Katrina Williams8
Published Online: 16 NOV 2007
Copyright © BMJ Books 2004
Evidence-based Paediatrics, Second Edition
How to Cite
Meates-Dennis, M. (2004) Bronchiolitis, in Evidence-based Paediatrics, Second Edition (eds V. A. Moyer, E. J. Elliott, R. Gilbert, T. Klassen, S. Logan, C. Mellis, D. J. Henderson-Smart and K. Williams), BMJ Publishing Group, London, UK. doi: 10.1002/9780470987384.ch32
Professor of Pediatrics and Epidemiology, Associate Director, Center for Clinical Research and Evidence Based Medicine, Department of Pediatrics, the University of Texas Houston Health Science Center, Houston, Texas, USA
Associate Professor, Discipline of Paediatrics and Child Health University of Sydney, and Consultant Paediatrician, The Children's Hospital at Westmead, Sydney, Australia
Senior Lecturer in Clinical Epidemiology and Honorary, Consultant Paediatrician, Centre for Evidence-Based Child Health Centre for Paediatric Epidemiology and Statistics Institute of Child Health, London, UK
Professor and Chair, Department of Pediatrics, University of Alberta Edmonton, Alberta, Canada
Professor of Paediatric Epidemiology, Director, Institute of Health and Social Care Research, Peninsula Medical School St Luke's Campus Exeter, UK
Professor and Foundation Head of Medicine, School of Health Sciences, Bond University, Gold Coast, Queensland, Australia
Director, Centre for Perinatal Health Services Research, Queen Elizabeth Research Institute, University of Sydney, Sydney, Australia
Staff Specialist, Clinical Epidemiology Unit, The Children's Hospital at Westmead, Sydney, Australia
- Published Online: 16 NOV 2007
- Published Print: 13 MAY 2004
Print ISBN: 9780727917461
Online ISBN: 9780470987384
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Chapter for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!