Chapter 15. Beating Heart Coronary Artery Bypass Grafting: Intraoperative Strategies to Avoid Myocardial Ischemia
- Tomas A. Salerno MD1,
- Marco Ricci MD2
Published Online: 4 OCT 2007
Copyright © 2004 by Futura, an imprint of Blackwell Publishing
How to Cite
Katariya, K., Sigler, M. O. and Salerno, T. A. (2007) Beating Heart Coronary Artery Bypass Grafting: Intraoperative Strategies to Avoid Myocardial Ischemia, in Myocardial Protection (eds T. A. Salerno and M. Ricci), Blackwell Publishing, Elmsford, New York, USA. doi: 10.1002/9780470987452.ch15
Professor and Chief, Division of Cardiothoracic Surgery, University of Miami, Jackson Memorial Hospital, Miami, Florida
Assistant Professor of Surgery, Division of Cardiothoracic Surgery, Staff Surgeon, Section of Pediatric Cardiac Surgery, University of Miami, Jackson Memorial Hospital, Miami, Florida
- Published Online: 4 OCT 2007
- Published Print: 13 NOV 2003
Print ISBN: 9781405116435
Online ISBN: 9780470987452
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Chapter for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
If your institution is a registered Wiley Online Library customer, you can log in under your institution's name to see our content. This access is provided by Shibboleth or Athens.
Type your institution's name in the box below. If your institution is a Wiley customer, it will appear in the list of suggested institutions.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!