Chapter 3. Genetic Basis and Genotype-Phenotype Relationships in Familial Hypertrophic Cardiomyopathy
- Barry J. Maron MD
Published Online: 25 OCT 2007
Copyright © 2004 by Futura, an imprint of Blackwell Publishing
Diagnosis and Management of Hypertrophic Cardiomyopathy
How to Cite
Hagège, A. A., Schwartz, K., Desnos, M. and Carrier, L. (2004) Genetic Basis and Genotype-Phenotype Relationships in Familial Hypertrophic Cardiomyopathy, in Diagnosis and Management of Hypertrophic Cardiomyopathy (ed B. J. Maron), Blackwell Publishing, Malden, Massachusetts, USA. doi: 10.1002/9780470987469.ch3
Director, The Hypertrophic Cardiomyopathy Center, Minneapolis Heart Institute Foundation, Minneapolis, Minnesota
- Published Online: 25 OCT 2007
- Published Print: 27 FEB 2004
Print ISBN: 9781405117326
Online ISBN: 9780470987469
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Chapter for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!