Chapter 31. The Role of the Internet and Patient Support Groups for Those Living with Hypertrophic Cardiomyopathy
- Barry J. Maron MD
Published Online: 25 OCT 2007
Copyright © 2004 by Futura, an imprint of Blackwell Publishing
Diagnosis and Management of Hypertrophic Cardiomyopathy
How to Cite
Salberg, L. (2007) The Role of the Internet and Patient Support Groups for Those Living with Hypertrophic Cardiomyopathy, in Diagnosis and Management of Hypertrophic Cardiomyopathy (ed B. J. Maron), Blackwell Publishing, Malden, Massachusetts, USA. doi: 10.1002/9780470987469.ch31
Director, The Hypertrophic Cardiomyopathy Center, Minneapolis Heart Institute Foundation, Minneapolis, Minnesota
- Published Online: 25 OCT 2007
- Published Print: 27 FEB 2004
Print ISBN: 9781405117326
Online ISBN: 9780470987469
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Chapter for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!