Chapter 23. Etiopathogenesis of Chronic Pancreatitis: A Genetic Disease with Some Precipitating Factors?
- J. Enrique Domínguez-Muñoz MD PhD1 and
- Peter Malfertheiner MD2
Published Online: 25 OCT 2007
Copyright © 2005 by Blackwell Publishing Ltd
Clinical Pancreatology: For Practising Gastroenterologists and Surgeons
How to Cite
Papachristou, G. I. and Whitcomb, D. C. (2004) Etiopathogenesis of Chronic Pancreatitis: A Genetic Disease with Some Precipitating Factors?, in Clinical Pancreatology: For Practising Gastroenterologists and Surgeons (eds J. E. Domínguez-Muñoz and P. Malfertheiner), Blackwell Publishing Ltd, Oxford, UK. doi: 10.1002/9780470987506.ch23
Associate Professor of Medicine, Department of Gastroenterology, University Hospital of Santiago de Compostela, Santiago de Compostela, Spain
Professor and Head of the Department of Gastroenterology, Hepatology, and Infectious Diseases, Otto-von-Guericke University, Magdeburg, Germany
- Published Online: 25 OCT 2007
- Published Print: 10 DEC 2004
Print ISBN: 9781405122764
Online ISBN: 9780470987506
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Chapter for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!