Chapter 10. Evaluation of Outcome in Surgical Therapies for Vitiligo
- Somesh Gupta MD, DNB1,
- Mats J. Olsson PhD2,
- Amrinder J. Kanwar MD3,
- Jean-Paul Ortonne MD4
Published Online: 25 OCT 2007
Copyright © 2007 by Blackwell Publishing Ltd
Surgical Management of Vitiligo
How to Cite
van Geel, N. and Naeyaert, J. M. (2007) Evaluation of Outcome in Surgical Therapies for Vitiligo, in Surgical Management of Vitiligo (eds S. Gupta, M. J. Olsson, A. J. Kanwar and J.-P. Ortonne), Blackwell Publishing Ltd, Oxford, UK. doi: 10.1002/9780470987568.ch10
Department of Dermatology and Venereology, All India Institute of Medical Sciences, New Delhi, India
Department of Medical Sciences, Section of Dermatology and Venereology University Hospital, Uppsala, Sweden
Department of Dermatology, Venereology and Leprology, Postgraduate Institute of Medical Education and Research, Chandigarh, India
Department of Dermatology, Nice University Hospital, Nice, France
- Published Online: 25 OCT 2007
- Published Print: 30 OCT 2006
Print ISBN: 9781405145213
Online ISBN: 9780470987568
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Chapter for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
If your institution is a registered Wiley Online Library customer, you can log in under your institution's name to see our content. This access is provided by Shibboleth or Athens.
Type your institution's name in the box below. If your institution is a Wiley customer, it will appear in the list of suggested institutions.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!