Chapter 11. Optimising Glycaemic Control
Published Online: 9 FEB 2009
Copyright © 2008 Jill Rodgers
Using Insulin Pumps in Diabetes: A Guide for Nurses and Other Health Professionals
How to Cite
Rodgers, J. (2008) Optimising Glycaemic Control, in Using Insulin Pumps in Diabetes: A Guide for Nurses and Other Health Professionals, John Wiley & Sons, Ltd, West Sussex, England. doi: 10.1002/9780470988053.ch11
- Published Online: 9 FEB 2009
- Published Print: 1 JAN 2008
Print ISBN: 9780470059258
Online ISBN: 9780470988053
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Chapter for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!