Chapter 11. Is Regional Anesthesia Safer than General Anesthesia for Cesarean Section?
- Stephen H. Halpern1,
- M. Joanne Douglas2
Published Online: 12 NOV 2007
Copyright © 2005 by Blackwell Publishing Ltd
Evidence-based Obstetric Anesthesia
How to Cite
Ginosar, Y., Russell, I. F. and Halpern, S. H. (2007) Is Regional Anesthesia Safer than General Anesthesia for Cesarean Section?, in Evidence-based Obstetric Anesthesia (eds S. H. Halpern and M. J. Douglas), Blackwell Publishing Ltd, Oxford, UK. doi: 10.1002/9780470988343.ch11
Director of Obstetrical Anaesthesia, Sunnybrook and Women's College Health Sciences Centre, University of Toronto, Toronto, Ontario, Canada
Clinical Professor, Department of Anaesthesia, University of British Columbia and British Columbia's Women's Hospital, Vancouver, British Columbia, Canada
- Published Online: 12 NOV 2007
- Published Print: 1 JAN 2005
Print ISBN: 9780727917348
Online ISBN: 9780470988343
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Chapter for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!