Chapter 14. The Use of Neuraxial Anesthesia in Parturients with Thrombocytopenia: What is an Adequate Platelet Count?
- Stephen H. Halpern1 and
- M. Joanne Douglas2
Published Online: 12 NOV 2007
Copyright © 2005 by Blackwell Publishing Ltd
Evidence-based Obstetric Anesthesia
How to Cite
Douglas, J. M. (2005) The Use of Neuraxial Anesthesia in Parturients with Thrombocytopenia: What is an Adequate Platelet Count?, in Evidence-based Obstetric Anesthesia (eds S. H. Halpern and M. J. Douglas), Blackwell Publishing Ltd, Oxford, UK. doi: 10.1002/9780470988343.ch14
Director of Obstetrical Anaesthesia, Sunnybrook and Women's College Health Sciences Centre, University of Toronto, Toronto, Ontario, Canada
Clinical Professor, Department of Anaesthesia, University of British Columbia and British Columbia's Women's Hospital, Vancouver, British Columbia, Canada
- Published Online: 12 NOV 2007
- Published Print: 1 JAN 2005
Print ISBN: 9780727917348
Online ISBN: 9780470988343
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Chapter for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!