Chapter 20. Parkinson's Disease
- Livia Candelise1,
- Richard Hughes2,
- Alessandro Liberati3,
- Bernard M.J. Uitdehaag4 and
- Charles Warlow5
Published Online: 12 NOV 2007
Copyright © 2007 by Blackwell Publishing Ltd
Evidence-based Neurology: Management of Neurological Disorders
How to Cite
Coelho, M., Ferreira, J. and Sampaio, C. (2007) Parkinson's Disease, in Evidence-based Neurology: Management of Neurological Disorders (eds L. Candelise, R. Hughes, A. Liberati, B. M.J. Uitdehaag and C. Warlow), Blackwell Publishing Ltd, Oxford, UK. doi: 10.1002/9780470988350.ch20
Cochrane Neurological Network, Ospedale Magglore Policlinico, University of Milan, Italy
King's College London School of Medicine at Guy's, King's College and St Thomas' Hospitals, London, UK
Università di Modena e Reggio Emillia, Modena, Italy
VU University Medical Center, Amsterdam, The Netherlands
University of Edinburgh, Western General Hospital, Edinburgh, UK
- Published Online: 12 NOV 2007
- Published Print: 1 JAN 2007
Print ISBN: 9780727918116
Online ISBN: 9780470988350
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Chapter for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!