Chapter 20. Anti-atherogenic Effects of Omega-3 Fatty Acids
- Raffaele De Caterina MD, PhD1,2 and
- Peter Libby MD3
Published Online: 12 NOV 2007
Copyright © 2007 by Blackwell Publishing
Endothelial Dysfunctions in Vascular Disease
How to Cite
Zampolli, A., Falk, E. and De Caterina, R. (2007) Anti-atherogenic Effects of Omega-3 Fatty Acids, in Endothelial Dysfunctions in Vascular Disease (eds R. De Caterina and P. Libby), Blackwell Publishing, Oxford, UK. doi: 10.1002/9780470988473.ch20
Professor of Cardiology, Chair and Postgraduate School of Cardiology; “G. d'Annunzio” University - Chieti, Ospedale San Camillo de Lellis; Via C. Forlanni, 50, 66100 Chieti
Director, Laboratory for Thrombosis and Vascular Research; CNR Institute of Clinical Physiology, Area della Ricerca di S. Cataldo; Via G.Moruzzi, 1, 56124 Pisa, Italy
Mallinckrodt Professor, Harvard Medical School and Chief, Cardiovascular Division, Brigham and Women's Hospital, Boston, MA, USA
- Published Online: 12 NOV 2007
- Published Print: 1 JAN 2007
Print ISBN: 9781405122085
Online ISBN: 9780470988473
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Chapter for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!