Chapter 24. PPARs in Atherosclerosis
- Raffaele De Caterina MD, PhD1,2 and
- Peter Libby MD3
Published Online: 12 NOV 2007
Copyright © 2007 by Blackwell Publishing
Endothelial Dysfunctions in Vascular Disease
How to Cite
Ziouzenkova, O., Marx, N., Libby, P. and Plutzky, J. (2007) PPARs in Atherosclerosis, in Endothelial Dysfunctions in Vascular Disease (eds R. De Caterina and P. Libby), Blackwell Publishing, Oxford, UK. doi: 10.1002/9780470988473.ch24
Professor of Cardiology, Chair and Postgraduate School of Cardiology; “G. d'Annunzio” University - Chieti, Ospedale San Camillo de Lellis; Via C. Forlanni, 50, 66100 Chieti
Director, Laboratory for Thrombosis and Vascular Research; CNR Institute of Clinical Physiology, Area della Ricerca di S. Cataldo; Via G.Moruzzi, 1, 56124 Pisa, Italy
Mallinckrodt Professor, Harvard Medical School and Chief, Cardiovascular Division, Brigham and Women's Hospital, Boston, MA, USA
- Published Online: 12 NOV 2007
- Published Print: 1 JAN 2007
Print ISBN: 9781405122085
Online ISBN: 9780470988473
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Chapter for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!