Chapter 6. Combinatorial Approaches to Catalyst Development with Multichannel Detectors
- Rohit Bhargava1 and
- Ira W. Levin2
Published Online: 12 NOV 2007
Copyright © 2005 by Blackwell Publishing Ltd
Spectrochemical Analysis Using Infrared Multichannel Detectors
How to Cite
Snively, C. M. and Lauterbach, J. (2005) Combinatorial Approaches to Catalyst Development with Multichannel Detectors, in Spectrochemical Analysis Using Infrared Multichannel Detectors (eds R. Bhargava and I. W. Levin), Blackwell Publishing Ltd, Oxford, UK. doi: 10.1002/9780470988541.ch6
Department of Bioengineering and Beckman, Institute for Advanced Science and Technology, University of Illinois at Urbana-Champaign, Urbana, IL 61801 USA
Laboratory of Chemical Physics, NIDDK, National Institutes of Health, Bethesda, MD 20892 USA
- Published Online: 12 NOV 2007
- Published Print: 22 NOV 2005
Print ISBN: 9781405125048
Online ISBN: 9780470988541
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Chapter for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!