Chapter 7. Materials Analysis Systems Based on Real-time Near-IR Spectroscopic Imaging
- Rohit Bhargava1 and
- Ira W. Levin2
Published Online: 12 NOV 2007
Copyright © 2005 by Blackwell Publishing Ltd
Spectrochemical Analysis Using Infrared Multichannel Detectors
How to Cite
Kraft, M., Leitner, R. and Mairer, H. (2005) Materials Analysis Systems Based on Real-time Near-IR Spectroscopic Imaging, in Spectrochemical Analysis Using Infrared Multichannel Detectors (eds R. Bhargava and I. W. Levin), Blackwell Publishing Ltd, Oxford, UK. doi: 10.1002/9780470988541.ch7
Department of Bioengineering and Beckman, Institute for Advanced Science and Technology, University of Illinois at Urbana-Champaign, Urbana, IL 61801 USA
Laboratory of Chemical Physics, NIDDK, National Institutes of Health, Bethesda, MD 20892 USA
- Published Online: 12 NOV 2007
- Published Print: 22 NOV 2005
Print ISBN: 9781405125048
Online ISBN: 9780470988541
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Chapter for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!