Chapter 8. Absorption and Metabolism of Dietary Plant Secondary Metabolites
- Alan Crozier1,
- Michael N. Clifford2,
- Hiroshi Ashihara3
Published Online: 12 NOV 2007
Copyright © 2006 by Blackwell Publishing Ltd
Plant Secondary Metabolites: Occurrence, Structure and Role in the Human Diet
How to Cite
Donovan, J. L., Manach, C., Faulks, R. M. and Kroon, P. A. (2007) Absorption and Metabolism of Dietary Plant Secondary Metabolites, in Plant Secondary Metabolites: Occurrence, Structure and Role in the Human Diet (eds A. Crozier, M. N. Clifford and H. Ashihara), Blackwell Publishing Ltd, Oxford, UK. doi: 10.1002/9780470988558.ch8
Professor of Plant Biochemistry and Human Nutrition, Institute of Biomedical and Life Sciences, University of Glasgow, UK
Professor of Food Safety, Centre for Nutrition and Food Safety, School of Biomedical and Life Sciences, University of Surrey, UK
Professor of Plant Biochemistry, Department of Biology, Ochanomizu University, Tokyo, Japan
- Published Online: 12 NOV 2007
- Published Print: 12 OCT 2006
Print ISBN: 9781405125093
Online ISBN: 9780470988558
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Chapter for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
If your institution is a registered Wiley Online Library customer, you can log in under your institution's name to see our content. This access is provided by Shibboleth or Athens.
Type your institution's name in the box below. If your institution is a Wiley customer, it will appear in the list of suggested institutions.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!