8. The Diversity and Significance of Flowering in Perennials
- Charles Ainsworth
Published Online: 12 NOV 2007
Copyright © 2006 by Blackwell Publishing Ltd
Annual Plant Reviews Volume 20: Flowering and its Manipulation
How to Cite
Townsend, T., Albani, M., Wilkinson, M., Coupland, G. and Battey, N. (2006) The Diversity and Significance of Flowering in Perennials, in Annual Plant Reviews Volume 20: Flowering and its Manipulation (ed C. Ainsworth), Blackwell Publishing Ltd, Oxford, UK. doi: 10.1002/9780470988602.ch8
Department of Agricultural Sciences, Imperial College, Wye Campus, Ashford, Kent, UK
- Published Online: 12 NOV 2007
- Published Print: 13 APR 2006
Print ISBN: 9781405128087
Online ISBN: 9780470988602
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Chapter for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!