Chapter 3. Acrylic Polymers as Rheology Modifiers for Water-based Systems
- Peter A. Williams
Published Online: 12 NOV 2007
Copyright © 2007 by Blackwell Publishing Ltd
Handbook of Industrial Water Soluble Polymers
How to Cite
Hawe, M. (2007) Acrylic Polymers as Rheology Modifiers for Water-based Systems, in Handbook of Industrial Water Soluble Polymers (ed P. A. Williams), Blackwell Publishing Ltd, Oxford, UK. doi: 10.1002/9780470988701.ch3
Director, Centre for Water Soluble Polymers, North East Wales Institute, UK
- Published Online: 12 NOV 2007
- Published Print: 19 APR 2007
Print ISBN: 9781405132428
Online ISBN: 9780470988701
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Chapter for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
If your institution is a registered Wiley Online Library customer, you can log in under your institution's name to see our content. This access is provided by Shibboleth or Athens.
Type your institution's name in the box below. If your institution is a Wiley customer, it will appear in the list of suggested institutions.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!