Chapter 10. Graft-vs.-host Disease and Post-transplant Lymphoproliferative Disease
- Professor Andrew J. Cant1,
- Dr Angela Galloway2,
- Dr Graham Jackson3
Published Online: 12 NOV 2007
Copyright © 2007 by Blackwell Publishing Ltd
Practical Hematopoietic Stem Cell Transplantation
How to Cite
Abinun, M. and Cavet, J. (2007) Graft-vs.-host Disease and Post-transplant Lymphoproliferative Disease, in Practical Hematopoietic Stem Cell Transplantation (eds A. J. Cant, A. Galloway and G. Jackson), Blackwell Publishing Ltd, Oxford, UK. doi: 10.1002/9780470988763.ch10
Consultant Paediatric Immunologist, Director of Paediatric Bone Marrow Transplant Unit, Newcastle General Hospital, Newcastle upon Tyne
Consultant Microbiologist, Royal Victoria Infirmary, Newcastle upon Tyne
Consultant Haematologist, Director of Adult Bone Marrow Transplant Unit, Royal Victoria Infirmary, Newcastle upon Tyne
- Published Online: 12 NOV 2007
- Published Print: 1 JAN 2007
Print ISBN: 9781405134019
Online ISBN: 9780470988763
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Chapter for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
If your institution is a registered Wiley Online Library customer, you can log in under your institution's name to see our content. This access is provided by Shibboleth or Athens.
Type your institution's name in the box below. If your institution is a Wiley customer, it will appear in the list of suggested institutions.
Please note that there are currently a number of duplicate entries in the list of institutions. We are actively working on fixing this issue and apologize for any inconvenience caused.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!