Chapter 13. Immune Recovery Following Hematopoietic Stem Cell Transplantation and Vaccination
- Professor Andrew J. Cant1,
- Dr Angela Galloway2 and
- Dr Graham Jackson3
Published Online: 12 NOV 2007
Copyright © 2007 by Blackwell Publishing Ltd
Practical Hematopoietic Stem Cell Transplantation
How to Cite
Gennery, A.R., Barge, D. and Spickett, G. (2007) Immune Recovery Following Hematopoietic Stem Cell Transplantation and Vaccination, in Practical Hematopoietic Stem Cell Transplantation (eds A. J. Cant, A. Galloway and G. Jackson), Blackwell Publishing Ltd, Oxford, UK. doi: 10.1002/9780470988763.ch13
Consultant Paediatric Immunologist, Director of Paediatric Bone Marrow Transplant Unit, Newcastle General Hospital, Newcastle upon Tyne
Consultant Microbiologist, Royal Victoria Infirmary, Newcastle upon Tyne
Consultant Haematologist, Director of Adult Bone Marrow Transplant Unit, Royal Victoria Infirmary, Newcastle upon Tyne
- Published Online: 12 NOV 2007
- Published Print: 1 JAN 2007
Print ISBN: 9781405134019
Online ISBN: 9780470988763
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Chapter for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!