Chapter 1. Haemoglobin and the Genetics of Haemoglobin Synthesis
- Barbara J. Bain MBBS FRACP FRCPath
Published Online: 12 NOV 2007
Copyright © 2006 by Blackwell Publishing Ltd
Haemoglobinopathy Diagnosis, Second Edition
How to Cite
Bain, B. J. (ed) (2006) Haemoglobin and the Genetics of Haemoglobin Synthesis, in Haemoglobinopathy Diagnosis, Second Edition, Blackwell Publishing Ltd, Oxford, UK. doi: 10.1002/9780470988787.ch1
Professor of Diagnostic Haematology, St Mary's Hospital Campus of Imperial College, Faculty of Medicine, London and Honorary Consultant Haematologist, St Mary's Hospital, London
- Published Online: 12 NOV 2007
- Published Print: 1 JAN 2006
Print ISBN: 9781405135160
Online ISBN: 9780470988787
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Chapter for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!