4. Phytochrome-Interacting Factors
- Garry C. Whitelam1 and
- Karen J. Halliday2
Published Online: 12 NOV 2007
Copyright © 2007 by Blackwell Publishing Ltd
Annual Plant Reviews Volume 30: Light and Plant Development
How to Cite
Quail, P. H. (2007) Phytochrome-Interacting Factors, in Annual Plant Reviews Volume 30: Light and Plant Development (eds G. C. Whitelam and K. J. Halliday), Blackwell Publishing Ltd, Oxford, UK. doi: 10.1002/9780470988893.ch4
Department of Botany, School of Biological Sciences, University of Leicester, Leicester, UK
School of Biological Sciences, the University of Edinburgh, Edinburgh, UK
- Published Online: 12 NOV 2007
- Published Print: 23 FEB 2007
Print ISBN: 9781405145381
Online ISBN: 9780470988893
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Chapter for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!