1. The Growing Family of Plant Cyclin-Dependent Kinases with Multiple Functions in Cellular and Developmental Regulation
- Dirk Inzé
Published Online: 12 NOV 2007
Copyright © 2007 by Blackwell Publishing Ltd
Annual Plant Reviews Volume 32: Cell Cycle Control and Plant Development
How to Cite
Dudits, D., Cserháti, M., Miskolczi, P. and Horváth, G. V. (2007) The Growing Family of Plant Cyclin-Dependent Kinases with Multiple Functions in Cellular and Developmental Regulation, in Annual Plant Reviews Volume 32: Cell Cycle Control and Plant Development (ed D. Inzé), Blackwell Publishing Ltd, Oxford, UK. doi: 10.1002/9780470988923.ch1
- Published Online: 12 NOV 2007
- Published Print: 24 MAY 2007
Print ISBN: 9781405150439
Online ISBN: 9780470988923
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Chapter for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!