Chapter 12. Using Economic Evaluation to Inform Health Policy and Reimbursement: Making it Happen and Making it Sustainable
- Nick Freemantle1 and
- Suzanne Hill2
Published Online: 5 NOV 2007
Copyright © 2004 by Blackwell Science Ltd
Evaluating Pharmaceuticals for Health Policy and Reimbursement
How to Cite
Mitchell, A. (2004) Using Economic Evaluation to Inform Health Policy and Reimbursement: Making it Happen and Making it Sustainable, in Evaluating Pharmaceuticals for Health Policy and Reimbursement (eds N. Freemantle and S. Hill), Blackwell Science Ltd, Oxford, UK. doi: 10.1002/9780470994719.ch12
Department of Primary Care and General Practice, University of Birmingham,Birmingham,UK
Faculty of Health,University of Newcastle,Newcastle, Australia
- Published Online: 5 NOV 2007
- Published Print: 1 AUG 2004
Print ISBN: 9780727917843
Online ISBN: 9780470994719
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Chapter for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!