Chapter 3. Interpreting Clinical Evidence
- Nick Freemantle1 and
- Suzanne Hill2
Published Online: 5 NOV 2007
Copyright © 2004 by Blackwell Science Ltd
Evaluating Pharmaceuticals for Health Policy and Reimbursement
How to Cite
Freemantle, N., Eastaugh, J., Calvert, M., Hill, S. and Berlin, J. (2004) Interpreting Clinical Evidence, in Evaluating Pharmaceuticals for Health Policy and Reimbursement (eds N. Freemantle and S. Hill), Blackwell Science Ltd, Oxford, UK. doi: 10.1002/9780470994719.ch3
Department of Primary Care and General Practice, University of Birmingham,Birmingham,UK
Faculty of Health,University of Newcastle,Newcastle, Australia
- Published Online: 5 NOV 2007
- Published Print: 1 AUG 2004
Print ISBN: 9780727917843
Online ISBN: 9780470994719
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Chapter for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!