Chapter 2. Transfusion Therapy – Balancing the Risks and Benefits
- Nicolas Jabbour MD
Published Online: 12 NOV 2007
Copyright © 2005 by Blackwell Publishing Ltd
Transfusion-Free Medicine and Surgery
How to Cite
Yomtovian, R. A., Downes, K. A. and Shulman, I. A. (2007) Transfusion Therapy – Balancing the Risks and Benefits, in Transfusion-Free Medicine and Surgery (ed N. Jabbour), Blackwell Publishing, Malden, Massachusetts, USA. doi: 10.1002/9780470994788.ch2
Associate Director, Liver Transplantation Service, Director, Transfusion-Free Medicine and Surgery, University of Southern California University Hospital, Los Angeles, USA
- Published Online: 12 NOV 2007
- Published Print: 21 SEP 2005
Print ISBN: 9781405121590
Online ISBN: 9780470994788
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Chapter for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
If your institution is a registered Wiley Online Library customer, you can log in under your institution's name to see our content. This access is provided by Shibboleth or Athens.
Type your institution's name in the box below. If your institution is a Wiley customer, it will appear in the list of suggested institutions.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!