Chapter 10. Renal Artery Occlusive Disease
- Alan B. Lumsden MD,
- Peter H. Lin MD,
- Ruth L. Bush MD,
- Changyi Chen MD, PhD
Published Online: 28 JAN 2008
Copyright © 2006 by Blackwell Science Ltd
Endovascular Therapy: Principles of Peripheral Interventions
How to Cite
Lin, P. H., Safaya, R. and Bohannon, W. T. (2008) Renal Artery Occlusive Disease, in Endovascular Therapy: Principles of Peripheral Interventions (eds A. B. Lumsden, P. H. Lin, R. L. Bush and C. Chen), Blackwell Science Ltd, Oxford, UK. doi: 10.1002/9780470994863.ch10
Baylor College of Medicine, Houston, Texas
- Published Online: 28 JAN 2008
- Published Print: 17 JAN 2006
Print ISBN: 9781405124232
Online ISBN: 9780470994863
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Chapter for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
If your institution is a registered Wiley Online Library customer, you can log in under your institution's name to see our content. This access is provided by Shibboleth or Athens.
Type your institution's name in the box below. If your institution is a Wiley customer, it will appear in the list of suggested institutions.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!