Chapter 9. Artificial Heart Valves
- Celia Oakley MD, FRCP, FESC, FACC1 and
- Carole A Warnes MD, FRCP, FACC2
Published Online: 16 NOV 2007
Copyright © 2007 by Blackwell Publishing
Heart Disease in Pregnancy, Second Edition
How to Cite
Trimm, J. R., Hung, L. and Rahimtoola, S. H. (2007) Artificial Heart Valves, in Heart Disease in Pregnancy, Second Edition (eds C. Oakley and C. A. Warnes), Blackwell Publishing, Malden, Massachusetts, USA. doi: 10.1002/9780470994955.ch9
Professor (Emeritus) of Clinical Cardiology, Imperial College School of Medicine at Hammersmith Hospital, London, UK
Professor of Medicine, Mayo Clinic Consultant, Division of Cardiovascular Diseases, Internal Medicine and Pediatric Cardiology, Mayo Clinic, Rochester, Minnesota, USA
- Published Online: 16 NOV 2007
- Published Print: 20 FEB 2007
Print ISBN: 9781405134880
Online ISBN: 9780470994955
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Chapter for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Type your institution's name in the box below. If your institution is a Wiley customer, it will appear in the list of suggested institutions and you will be able to log in to access content. Some users may also log in directly via OpenAthens.
Please note that there are currently a number of duplicate entries in the list of institutions. We are actively working on fixing this issue and apologize for any inconvenience caused.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!