Chapter 1. Status of Marine Aquaculture in Relation to Live Prey: Past, Present and Future
- Josianne G. Støttrup PhD1 and
- Lesley A. McEvoy PhD2
Published Online: 16 NOV 2007
Copyright © 2003 by Blackwell Science Ltd
Live Feeds in Marine Aquaculture
How to Cite
Bengtson, D. A. (2003) Status of Marine Aquaculture in Relation to Live Prey: Past, Present and Future, in Live Feeds in Marine Aquaculture (eds J. G. Støttrup and L. A. McEvoy), Blackwell Science Ltd, Oxford, UK. doi: 10.1002/9780470995143.ch1
Danish Institute for Fisheries Research, Charlottenlund, Denmark
North Atlantic Fisheries College, Shetland Isles, UK
- Published Online: 16 NOV 2007
- Published Print: 2 APR 2003
Print ISBN: 9780632054954
Online ISBN: 9780470995143
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Chapter for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!