Chapter 2. The Classification, Functions and Evolutionary Relationships of Plant Proteins in Relation to Food Allergies
- E.N. Clare Mills1 and
- Peter R. Shewry2
Published Online: 16 NOV 2007
Copyright © 2004 by Blackwell Publishing Ltd
Plant Food Allergens
How to Cite
Shewry, P. R., Jenkins, J. A., Beaudoin, F. and Mills, E. N. C. (2003) The Classification, Functions and Evolutionary Relationships of Plant Proteins in Relation to Food Allergies, in Plant Food Allergens (eds E.N. C. Mills and P. R. Shewry), Blackwell Publishing Ltd, Oxford, UK. doi: 10.1002/9780470995174.ch2
Institute of Food Research Norwich, UK
Rothamsted Research Harpenden, UK
- Published Online: 16 NOV 2007
- Published Print: 10 DEC 2003
Print ISBN: 9780632059829
Online ISBN: 9780470995174
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Chapter for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!