Chapter 5. The Cereal α-Amylase/Trypsin Inhibitor Family Associated with Bakers' asthma and Food Allergy
- E.N. Clare Mills1 and
- Peter R. Shewry2
Published Online: 16 NOV 2007
Copyright © 2004 by Blackwell Publishing Ltd
Plant Food Allergens
How to Cite
Salcedo, G., Sánchez-Monge, R., García-Casado, G., Armentia, A., Gomez, L. and Barber, D. (2003) The Cereal α-Amylase/Trypsin Inhibitor Family Associated with Bakers' asthma and Food Allergy, in Plant Food Allergens (eds E.N. C. Mills and P. R. Shewry), Blackwell Publishing Ltd, Oxford, UK. doi: 10.1002/9780470995174.ch5
Institute of Food Research Norwich, UK
Rothamsted Research Harpenden, UK
- Published Online: 16 NOV 2007
- Published Print: 10 DEC 2003
Print ISBN: 9780632059829
Online ISBN: 9780470995174
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Chapter for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Type your institution's name in the box below. If your institution is a Wiley customer, it will appear in the list of suggested institutions and you will be able to log in to access content. Some users may also log in directly via OpenAthens.
Please note that there are currently a number of duplicate entries in the list of institutions. We are actively working on fixing this issue and apologize for any inconvenience caused.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!