Chapter 2. History of the Study of Plankton Productivity
- Peter J. le B. Williams1,
- David N. Thomas1 and
- Colin S. Reynolds2
Published Online: 30 NOV 2007
Copyright © 2002 by Blackwell Science Ltd
Phytoplankton Productivity: Carbon Assimilation in Marine and Freshwater Ecosystems
How to Cite
Barber, R. T. and Hiking, A. K. (2002) History of the Study of Plankton Productivity, in Phytoplankton Productivity: Carbon Assimilation in Marine and Freshwater Ecosystems (eds P. J. l. B. Williams, D. N. Thomas and C. S. Reynolds), Blackwell Science Ltd, Oxford, UK. doi: 10.1002/9780470995204.ch2
School of Ocean Sciences, University of Wales, Bangor, UK
Centre for Ecology and Hydrology, Windermere, UK
- Published Online: 30 NOV 2007
- Published Print: 15 FEB 2002
Print ISBN: 9780632057115
Online ISBN: 9780470995204
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Chapter for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!