Chapter 6. Estuarine Development/Habitat Restoration and Re-Creation and their Role in Estuarine Management for the Benefit of Aquatic Resources
- Michael Elliott and
- Krystal Hemingway
Published Online: 30 NOV 2007
Copyright © 2002 by Blackwell Science Ltd
Fishes in Estuaries
How to Cite
Cattrijsse, A., Codling, I., Conides, A., Duhamel, S., Gibson, R. N., Hostens, K., Mathieson, S. and McLusky, D. S. (2002) Estuarine Development/Habitat Restoration and Re-Creation and their Role in Estuarine Management for the Benefit of Aquatic Resources, in Fishes in Estuaries (eds M. Elliott and K. Hemingway), Blackwell Science Ltd, Oxford, UK. doi: 10.1002/9780470995228.ch6
Institute of Estuarine and Coastal Studies, University of Hull, UK
- Published Online: 30 NOV 2007
- Published Print: 13 FEB 2002
Print ISBN: 9780632057337
Online ISBN: 9780470995228
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Chapter for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!