Chapter 5. Regulatory Science in an International Regime: An Institutional Analysis
- Frank den Hond,
- Peter Groenewegen and
- Nico M. van Straalen
Published Online: 16 NOV 2007
Copyright © 2003 by Blackwell Publishing Ltd
Pesticides: Problems, Improvements, Alternatives
How to Cite
Irwin, A. and Rothstein, H. (2003) Regulatory Science in an International Regime: An Institutional Analysis, in Pesticides: Problems, Improvements, Alternatives (eds F. den Hond, P. Groenewegen and N. M. van Straalen), Blackwell Publishing Ltd, Oxford, UK. doi: 10.1002/9780470995457.ch5
- Published Online: 16 NOV 2007
- Published Print: 17 JAN 2003
Print ISBN: 9780632056590
Online ISBN: 9780470995457
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Chapter for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!