Chapter 11. Mortality of Seaward-Migrating Post-Smolts of Atlantic Salmon Due to Salmon Lice Infection in Norwegian Salmon Stocks
- Derek Mills MSc, PhD, FIFM, FLS
Published Online: 20 NOV 2007
Copyright © 2003 by Blackwell Science Ltd.
Salmon at the Edge
How to Cite
Hoist, J.C., Jakobsen, P., Nilsen, F., Holm, M., Asplm, L. and Aure, J. (2003) Mortality of Seaward-Migrating Post-Smolts of Atlantic Salmon Due to Salmon Lice Infection in Norwegian Salmon Stocks, in Salmon at the Edge (ed D. Mills), Blackwell Science Ltd., Oxford, UK. doi: 10.1002/9780470995495.ch11
Atlantic Salmon Trust
- Published Online: 20 NOV 2007
- Published Print: 7 JUL 2003
Print ISBN: 9780632064571
Online ISBN: 9780470995495
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Chapter for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!