Chapter 5. Spray Drift, Bystander, Resident and Worker Exposure
- G.A. Matthews
Published Online: 16 NOV 2007
Copyright © 2006 G.A. Matthews
Pesticides: Health, Safety and the Environment
How to Cite
Matthews, G.A. (ed) (2006) Spray Drift, Bystander, Resident and Worker Exposure, in Pesticides: Health, Safety and the Environment, Blackwell Publishing Ltd, Oxford, UK. doi: 10.1002/9780470995853.ch5
International Pesticides Application Research Centre, Imperial College, Silwood Park, Ascot, Berkshire, UK
- Published Online: 16 NOV 2007
- Published Print: 24 MAY 2006
Print ISBN: 9781405130912
Online ISBN: 9780470995853
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Chapter for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!