Chapter 5. Pathogens, Parasites and Other Symbionts
- Bruce F. Phillips
Published Online: 16 NOV 2007
Copyright © 2006 by Blackwell Publishing Ltd
Lobsters: Biology, Management, Aquaculture and Fisheries
How to Cite
Shields, J. D., Stephens, F. J. and Jones, B. (2006) Pathogens, Parasites and Other Symbionts, in Lobsters: Biology, Management, Aquaculture and Fisheries (ed B. F. Phillips), Blackwell Publishing Ltd, Oxford, UK. doi: 10.1002/9780470995969.ch5
Department of Environmental Biology, Muresk Institute, Curtin, University of Technology, Australia
- Published Online: 16 NOV 2007
- Published Print: 19 JUN 2006
Print ISBN: 9781405126571
Online ISBN: 9780470995969
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Chapter for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!