Chapter 1. A Brief History of Fisheries Management with Emphasis on Societal Participatory Roles
- Tim R. McClanahan and
- Juan Carlos Castilla
Published Online: 20 NOV 2007
Copyright © 2007 by Blackwell Publishing Ltd
Fisheries Management: Progress Towards Sustainability
How to Cite
Defeo, O., McClanahan, T. R. and Castilla, J. C. (2007) A Brief History of Fisheries Management with Emphasis on Societal Participatory Roles, in Fisheries Management: Progress Towards Sustainability (eds T. R. McClanahan and J. C. Castilla), Blackwell Publishing Ltd, Oxford, UK. doi: 10.1002/9780470996072.ch1
- Published Online: 20 NOV 2007
- Published Print: 2 JAN 2007
Print ISBN: 9781405139328
Online ISBN: 9780470996072
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Chapter for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!